Dr. Mohammad Hijjawi
Elearning Center Director
Elearning Center Main Duities:
- Development of strategic plans for e-learning programs at the university.
- Development of technical standards for eCourses and to ensure the success of the e-learning center.
- Coordination between the faculties and departments with respect to e-learning programs.
- proposing and implementing a timetable, split into phases, for the development of e-learning programs.
- Work to develop a website for e-Learning in collaboration with the Computer Center.
- Organization of training sessions for staff to compose electronic lectures (eCourses).
- Study and adopt a system for authoring tools.
- Collaboration with other universities locally and internationally in the field of e-learning.
- determine the structural center of the future.
- Study the market for e-learning in the education sector and the corporate sector.
- Review the ministerial Instructions to study the possibility of creating and activating the Distance Education Centre.