Mrs. Kefah Khader
Acting Director of Library
The library was founded together with founding the university in 1991 . After several years of work, the library now contains around (128,000) library materials in Arabic and foreign languages . These materials serve all specializations taught by the university. The library also subscribes to around (69) paper periodicals , (56) of which are in foreign languages and (13) are in Arabic , all are accredited according to the criteria of the university general accreditation and the specific accreditation of the programs offered by it .
Since its founding , the university has shown deep interest in the library . This interest began before completing the first building for it on campus . The early location of the library was in the university Liaison Center when it began to purchase books and subscribe to periodicals . The university recruited a number of competent officials in library science to set the library in proper operation. The library has used more than one computerized program to input the data of the library material and output it by first using FoxPro Program then Minisise Program and finally Library Management Information System which is now the working system .
The Library Occupies Building No. 8 (library) and larger than the (5400) square meters and includes technical section and groups of books, periodicals, reading rooms . Capacity the Library of nearly 1200 reader at one time
Library address : library Building No. 8
Ground Tel.No,: 5609999-1588