The current council consists of the following members:
|Dean of Scientific Research and Graduate Studies||Chair|
|Dean of Faculty of Pharmacy||Member|
|Dean of Faculty of Nursing||Member|
|Dean of Faculty of Information Technology||Member|
|Dean of Faculty of Arts & Humanities||Member|
|Dean of Faculty of Economic & Administrative Sciences||Member|
|Faculty of Information Technology||Member|
|Director of Admission and Registration||Member|
- Assign offering new graduate programs at the university to the Deans Council based on the recommendations of the faculty councils and suggestions of the councils at the relevant departments.
- Assign the number of graduate students admitted to each program to the Deans Council based on the recommendations of the faculty councils and suggestions of the councils at the relevant departments.
- Approve the admission lists of graduate programs.
- Prepare the operational procedures for the graduate studies affairs, including the scholarships for graduate students.
- Assign granting the degrees and certificates to the Deans Council
- Prepare the annual budget draft of the higher studies.