The University of Applied Science offers each year scholarships and financial assistance to be discounted from the credit hours fees as follows:
First: Financial Aids and Discount:
- Gives people who are the founders and any of the level of shareholders and who own five thousand shares or more a discount of (10%) of the of credit hours fees provided that they are holding their shares for at least one year.
- Gives registered two Brother / brothers enrolled at the university a discount of (10%) of university tuition fees payable to both of them / them.
- Give the sons of martyrs discount amount (10%) not to exceed the number of ten students, and gives the sons of workers and retirees in the armed forces discount amount (10%).
- Exempt sons of university staff of (10%) of tuition fees.
- Gives students with disabilities a discount up to proportion of (50%) of fees.
- The talented students in athletes’ will be granted a discount in accordance to predetermined rules and a maximum of five students each year.
- Hafiz Quran students will be granted a discount of (25%).
Second: Outstanding / Distinguished grants:
Distinguished students will be granted an encouraging discount according to their accumulated rate.
Third: Social Grants:
The University offers each year (30) grant each of them covers (25%) of tuition fees, a committee formed by President of the University nominate eligible personal for these grants according to approved standards.
- Its not allowed to combine between two grants together.
- In Second and third above the maximum limit for the grant is 250 J.D.
- University President in charge of the implementation of these instructions